Where have all the COWBOYS gone?

Can we discuss the men in our lives these days???? I swear back then I remember the men in the household working two or three jobs to make ends meet! Nowadays it’s the women who are making these damn sacrifices to survive in this expensive world we’re living in.

Every time I talk to other woman and or my coworkers it almost seems like we’re all in the same boat. These men aren’t doing what they’re supposed to be doing. In fact some of them are working part time jobs or who the heck knows. I know Fern does a lot for the home, but he could pick up the slack we’re struggling on and improve it.

When I say slack, the slack is basically all the bills from a couple of years that have been growing and growing from interests. The slack is the fact that I owe three months of rent! The slack is the fact that we can’t take a vacation because all the money goes on food and whatever else that needs to be purchased for daily living. I mean other wise we wouldn’t eat would we?

I’m very irritated and I feel as though I should pick up that second job and help make ends meet. Another part of me feels as though why should I? What happened to those men who used to work day and night to help raise their family?????????? Like the song said; "Where have all the cowbows gone?"

1 comment:

Hondacuttie said...

i have never really heard that song but i am so with you sister! I wish that my poodles picked up the pace. Man we need money bad! I am in the same boat! Do you want to join?