Anxiety in the WORKPLACE

It seems as though my coworkers and I are sharing the same anxiety symptoms these days. Some say it’s genetics, but sometimes I feel as though if someone’s having anxiety around me it some how rubs off. Is this even a possibility? Because I tell you right now, Rachel, Ali and I have been having anxiety for the past couple of days. We’re jumpy and uneasy and it just doesn’t feel right.

Could it be the same as they say with menstrual cycles happening around the same days as the woman you’re surrounded by? Are we sharing the same with these hormonal anxious episodes? I really have to find myself a good book where I can find information about this because there has to be something that can help us ease this feeling we’re experiencing. Not only that, we need to know how to surpass it when it occurs.

I tell you; being a woman is tough! I know we can all agree on that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its good to know we are all in the same boat!(:
Your right though, that always happens. It starts w/ one of us and then it goes down the line! LOL.

Hondacuttie said...

I think its called sympothy pains lol or feelings hehehe! Aww it just goes to show we luv each other. ewww gross i no like mushy!