Loves Junk Food

My honey bunny went shopping yesterday and he bought all sorts of junk food for the house. There’s no questioning him when he shops or else he’ll never shop again. That’s his attitude all the time. I get all worked up because I really don’t want Twinkies and Ice Cream around the house all the time.

I’m very weak and yes I will admit to it. It’s very hard to know the treats are there and just go about without wanting them. It’s already bad enough that on Sunday I had three Ice Cream cones with Oreo Ice Cream. Oh my god it was to die for. I couldn’t stop on my first cone and neither could I do so on my second. The third just satisfied me completely.

I think I can go a whole month without craving Ice Cream unless he brings something yummy on his next trip to the supermarket. All I want to say to him is “KNOCK IT OFF”!!!

1 comment:

Hondacuttie said...

Tell me about it! I wish mike would stop with the entenmanns! I try to pass by them as well but what can you do. I think they are trying.