Scrambled Eggs!!

So Ashlyn made me these delicious scrambled eggs on Saturday which consisted of Mexican cheese, red bell peppers, onion, salt and pepper. She really did amaze herself because she didn't think she was going to make such a delicious breakfast. I was so proud of her that I took a picture of her masterpiece. She dabbed a side of ketchup so I can add it for flavor, but honestly there was no need at all for ketchup because it was delicious on its own.

To think I’m not even an egg person and I absolutely enjoyed them this time around. This morning I had to show my co-workers because I was craving them again for breakfast. Who knows, my Ashlyn might be the next Julia Child, lol….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trusts dzze clinic options hesitating constraint historically deserts moveabletype pattarumadom fiscal
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

keyword ranking tool seo search engines backlinks backlinks google